China Kitchen NB has been through 3 generation owners.
The first generation owner was a Chinese couple who established this premise from scratch in 1987. They had been working hard and making a lot of efforts on this restaurant until 2011.
The second generation owner was an international student with a great dream of being a Canadian entrepreneur. He made it successfully via eating ambience renovation and food menu expanding.
The current owner took over the establishment from October 1, 2016. Since the owner graduated from Public Health program, food safety is regarded as the top hierarchical sequence among other food attributes.
Overall, China Kitchen is not only a premise providing safe, quality, yummy foods, but also is a place for neighbors, communities, visitors, tourists to connect, to communicate, and to associate.
Our team collaborates with local Canadians, new immigrants, and foreign workers. Our goal is to make our customers healthy and happy.
China Kitchen is a licensee of New Brunswick Department of Public Health & New Brunswick Justice and Public Safety Department.
- We provide our customers with different types of foods including meat, veggies, drinks, etc. However, your needs may still not be met. In this case, we welcome you talk to our chefs directly to see if we could be helpful.
- All the prices listed DO NOT include tax, delivery fees, tips, or any incurred fees. The price is subject to change without prior notice. Please go to our website (www.jwjm.co), Facebook page (China Kitchen NB) or call us at (506-635-1255) to make sure.
- Please notify the server of allergy before you order. Eggs, peanuts, milk or other allergic source may be found in the ingredients.
- Please tell the server your special requirements or anything beyond regular operations such as “no green pepper” or “extra plum sauce”. Extra charges for some special requirements may occur.
- When eating buffet, we encourage our customer to take your foods as many times as you can and try different types of foods. Friendly remind our customers to reduce the chance of getting foods to be wasteful. Sharing your foods with others without payment is discouraged.
Thank you for your support and cooperation!